Online education becomes popular day by day. In 1989 the University of Phoenix became the first educational entity to launch a fully online education system that offered both bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Online education is popular as it suits the style of daily life as well as flexibility. Allocating a maximum of four hours a day to get a degree.
Benefits of online education
Online education is flexible. This flexibility creates plenty of opportunity to students. He can manage his time by his own. For cost consideration, it is cheap. All the documents are easily accessible and lecture material are plenty. There are variety of teachers from all around the world. Experts are present sometimes.
Open University – UK
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391). The university is registered as an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The OU has good global support with the opportunity of an excellent carrier. Online Masters in Education degree is there.
Online Education – NC State University
Internationally respected teachers from one of the top universities in the world. You will be thought from these teachers and come in close contact with them. Get your online education. A good university in the USA.
- Neuroplastic change in the brain
- Imagination is the most powerful force
- Brain did NOT changed
- A challenge is a chance to do better
- It’s funny because the brain literally changes
- The major barrier isn’t intellectual
- What is Hope?
- Vitamin B12
- Who suffers most with social anxiety disorder?
- Social anxiety disorder (SAD)
- Love is a complex human experience
- Creativity is a powerful skill
- With the rapid pace of technology