The main reason why a heart attack at any age is due to the accumulation of cholesterol and triglycerides in the arteries. That supply blood to the heart cannot cause angina until the blockage is more than 70 percent. How long this blockage lasts depends on how bad is the style of life of any person? If there is a store of dangerous information-carrying gene and there is stress all the time, then a heart attack can happen at the age of 25. A heart attack is usually seen now at the age of 30 to 35 years.
If a person works hard, sometimes his heart rate increases to 120 to 130 beats per minute. However, some of the people are lack of hard work. Due to a lack of work, their heart rate can never reach above 120 to 130 beats per minute. These inactive people are at risk for heart attacks. When the blockage is limited to 40 to 50 percent, the coronary heart rate increases a lot. You should check the following:
1. Chest pain is very severe. Lasts up to 10 minutes
2. Shortness of breath then shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing Chest feels heavy a lot of the time, especially after eating heavy meals.
3. The body breaks down a lot and the body gets wet
4. Dizziness and fainting
5. Chest pain especially after eating heavy meals
6. There is a feeling of being stuck in the throat
7. The body easily becomes weak
8. Need to check with the doctor.